We went up to Bass Lake for a couple of days
and stayed at one of our time share resorts.
We had dinner at Ducey's, overlooking Bass lake.
Stephen enjoyed looking at the boats and all the nature around us.
We were so glad Miriam was able to come up for one of the nights.
Here you see Victoria sleeping soundly, this was
prior to her having her second crying spell. Right as our
main course arrived she started crying. We came to the
conclusion that it was sever colic, something I ate in CA
apparently did not settle well with her. Every time she
had a spell, she cried like she had never cried before. I got
scared when she had her first episode. She appeared to
be in severe pain and was unconsolable. It lasted for about
10-15 min. My fear was that she was going to have one on the
plane ride home, but she did great on the plane and she has
not had another one since the day before we left.
Stephen enjoyed looking at the mounted animals...
we went to Yosemite. I will post those pictures next.


No comments:
Post a Comment