Okay, I am aware that a few days have passed and
you are yet to see a new post. Well, I have an excuse
for everything. The cord to upload the pictures has gone
missing. We took it on our trip and we are almost sure we
brought it back, but it is no where to be found. I asked my
mom for her camera so i could upload some of her pictures
to post, but her cord is also no where to be found. What are
the chances. Maybe it is time for a new camera, which I have
been wanting since before Stephen was born. I thought maybe
Angel would surprise me with one when I gave birth to Stephen,
but no such luck. Maybe you guys can give him the hint for the
next delivery. Four and a half more months to go, crazy.


No comments:
Post a Comment