Dear Friends,
What you have here is a clever little riddle, but it it not
quite like "Hey Diddle, Diddle." With the pictures
in order - a message you will spell.

"WE"
Arrr"Are"
1/2
"Half"...

..."ING"

"A"
"Bay"Bridge
"Bay"...

..."Bee"

"Do"
(mountain should be crossed out)

"IN"
(The state of Indiana should be abbreviated and highlighted.)
"July"
Yes, for those of you who do not know, we will soon have
a new addition to the Bejar Family. I made a picture
word puzzle, (ten 3x3 pictures not in random order)
to reveal the news to a few friends and co-workers.
So, now you see why I have been "MIA" for a little while.
I suspected I was pregnant in October, but it was not until
the day after Thanksgiving that I took the pregnancy test.
We have always said we wanted our kids close, but we wanted
to wait at least 12 months, well I did, Angel was ready after
6 months. It turned out closer to how Angel wanted it :)
I was initially very tired, I would come home and nap.
Once I got my energy back it was close to our vacation,
and then we went on vacation to Mexico. I have lots of
pictures I need to post, but I will do that is the next few days.



No comments:
Post a Comment