Christmas at the Arboretum

We went to the Dallas Arboretum in mid December with
my parents and sister.

Don't they look so cute siting on the bench?

The last time Stephen was in this wagon he was two month
old laying in his carrier. Look at him now sitting all by
himself. Don't know what he had going on with his
tongue that day, but he kept sticking it out to the side.

Waiting for the doctor.

Glad to have company while he waits.



Enjoyed watching grandpa pump the handle.

He also enjoyed having grandpa teach him how to pump it himself.

Very hard to take a picture with two children, particularly
when they are looking into the sun.

Walking with dad along the water.


Wanting to touch the water.

Great views



Enjoyed looking at the fish in the pond.


We got to see Donner.



They had an exhibit of hundreds, if not thousands of nativity
sets from around the world.


They were all made of different material.


I loved this door, I wanted to take a picture as a
family in front of it, but by the time I came out
from seeing the nativity exhibit, everyone had left.

Stephen did not care for Santa or Frosty.

He was checking him out though when I was holding him.

Here Stephen as dad are looking at a squirrel in the tree.

Here is the squirrel who came down with an acorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment