We headed to down town McKinney the Friday after Thanksgiving
to meet a friend and see the Christmas tree lighting. Nan
and I decided to take the kids to have their pictures taken
with Santa. Whitney did great, he got several good shots
in. Stephen on the other hand took a good look at Santa
and wanted nothing to do with him. I captured a few
pictures with my camera.
...and that is as good as it is going to get
It was late and Stephen was tired so I went back the next
day to see if we could get a good picture, but we had no luck.
Stephen wearing a bucket on his head.
I had told you guys that Angel had taught Stephen how to
climb down the stairs. We had been glad that he had
not been interested in climbing the stairs. Well, the
other day that all changed. He had a little partner in
crime who together encouraged each other to the top
of the stairs. Yes, you read right. Too CRAZY! I
need to look for a gate that hooks onto spindles
on one side and the wall on the other.
Stephen in action coming down the stairs.
This is just a random video of Stephen dancing
on his piano. Look at him shake it!


No comments:
Post a Comment