Stephen's 1st Christmas

Stephen spent his first Christmas in Mexico.

Out in "La Plaza", park outside of church.

It has been a Christmas tradition in Mexico that we have a
Pinata. When we were young I remember helping my
aunt make the Pinata. My cousin bought the pinata
this year and boy was it big.

Look at Stephen's face, i think he also thought it was big.

Grandpas and Stephen looking through the broken pinata.

I know we missed having a white Christmas in Dallas, but
guess what? We also got snow for Christmas in Mexico.
Here are the kids picking up the candy while snow falls.
Well no, not really. This is just how bad my camera is,
particularly when taking night pictures. That is why
you won't see too many. I may post some more later
if I am able to download my mom's pictures.

Samuel looking like Speedy Gonzales.

Four generations. These are my dad's parents, Guelitos Ramirez.

Stephen is fortunate to still have three of his four
great grandparents still living.

Guelita Juanita and Stephen.

Having fun talking and joking with grandma and grandpa.

Stephen really enjoyed playing horsie on grandma's leg

Here is a video of how much fun he had playing with grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment