How many almost 23 month-olds eat raw spinach?
I prepared a grilled chicken spinach salad for me back in January
and I warmed up Stephen grilled chicken and green beans for
dinner one Sunday. After I started eating Stephen said something
and starts pointing to my plate indicating he wanted something. I
looked at my plate and asked if he wanted chicken, and he said no.
I was puzzled at what he could possibly want. I then saw the carrots
and asked if he wanted one, and he said no. I finally move my plate
close enough for him to indicate what he wants and he gets a leaf of
Spinach. I was shocked as how well he ate it. Not your typical kid.
As you can see Stephen is now sitting at the head of the table.
Well when I got up for something Stephen moved to sit in front
of my big plate of salad. I switched plates and let him stay there.
He did so good using his fork to pick up the spinach at first,
but then he started getting tired and would just pick it up
with his hand if he could not get it with his fork.
After dinner I went into the office and sat Victoria on the floor
to play. Stephen soon came and sat next to his sister.
Here he is telling her how it is.
"Do you really know what you are doing?"
My two loves.



No comments:
Post a Comment