We had a busy day on Tuesday. First we headed
to the Stonebridge pool to meet Joyce, Lisa and
Blakely. This was my first outing going solo with
both of the kids. I got there late since it took me
longer than expected to get the kids dressed, fed
and into the car. After the pool we headed to the
the doctor's office for Victoria's two week check-
up. Then we were off to meet Angel for a late lunch
and finally we headed to visit grandma and grandpa.

Blakely, Lisa and Victoria

Soaking in some rays.

Lounging pool side.


Splish Splash.

Fun at the pool

Miss Blakely wanting to give Stephen hugs.

I made it to the Doctor's office with two sleeping children.
Since I had not put the double stroller in my car, I put
Victoria in the stroller and carried Stephen in. He quickly
woke up and was exploring the waiting room.

Victoria's Two Week Check-up, she is almost 9 lbs.

Weight: 8 lbs. 15.6 oz. 70%
Length: 21 1/2 in. 87%
Head Cir. 14 in. 37%

Victoria had her second PKU screening that tests for
Phenyketonuria (which can lead to mental retardation if not
treated). It also tests for 26 other rare disorders.

They do this test at birth and then again two weeks later.
They do a heel stick and squeeze blood onto these five
circles. They then take samples from them to run the
various tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment