I decided to try out our new wheels and take Victoria out
on her first stroll around the neighborhood.
I love this Combi Twin Sport Ex Stroller. It is a lightweight side
by side twin stroller with a steel frame. It has a quick and simple
tri-fold that opens and closes easily and multi-position deep
reclining seats so the kids can lay back and sleep comfortably.
I also love the fact that you are able to do a 180 or 360 degree
without moving forward or back.
I had originally registered for the Sit-Stand stroller
The idea was for Victoria to go in the front seat or carrier
and Stephen in the seat/bench that goes up/down for him
to sit or stand. I liked the concept, but after reading the
reviews I decided against it. The Sit-Stand is bulkier, harder
to set-up, heavier, harder to push/turn and Stephen
would not be able to recline and would have to face
backwards when sitting on the bench. The Combi
looks wide, but it fits my front door with
room to spare on the sides.


No comments:
Post a Comment