Stephen loves his fruit, especially these mangos.
The other night Angel got a mango to eat before
bed and Stephen wanted some, so Angel gives it
to him and he did not want to give it back.

He cried every time Angel took a bite. He did
much better sharing last night, but he practically
ate the whole mango before Angel could take a bite.
Takes after his daddy in how much he loves fruit.

Our neighbor Dolly gave Stephen a basket of toys her twins
don't use any more. Stephen loved the basket as much as
he did the toys in it. Here he is playing with the basket.

Potty Time! This is Stephen's potty guelita Mina got him
after he went potty for her at her house over a month ago.
Since Stephen was small I would use the sign for potty each
time I changed his diaper. So, now he does it when I am
changing him or when he passes gas and sometimes now
before he goes poop. So, we got his potty seat out this
morning in hopes that he will start getting
used to it and going potty in it.

We took his bottle away at 15 months, his pacifier at
16 months and now we will see when he learns to potty train,
not that I will be starting any time soon, since I will have my hands full
in just a few days with Victoria arriving. Yes we are still waiting for her!

Update: Stephen peed in his potty tonight. After he woke up from his
nap this evening I changed his diaper and a little after that he said
"popo" his word for potty, so I took his diaper off and sat him down. He
got up after a few minutes. I sat him back down and gave him some
empty toothpaste boxes for him to play with. After a while he shivered
and said "popo", I looked but did not see anything. After he had
been there for a while longer I got him up and realized that he had peed
in his potty. I praised him and dumped his pee in the toilet and flushed
it, then he got upset at me for taking his potty apart and putting it
away :( Hopefully this is the beginning of things to come.
So happy for his big accomplishment today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment