Our pediatrician goes to the hospital to examine the babies and
then he likes to see them in his office four days after they are
born to monitor their PKU, do a weight check and check
their bilirubin (Jaundice) level. These where her stats:
Weight: 7 lbs 11.8 oz 53%
Length: 20 3/4 in 85%
Head Cir: 13 5/8 in 41%
Victoria had a 6% weight loss, which is average for her being
breast fed. The doctor becomes concerned when it is over 10%,
I don't think that is going to be a problem because she eats all the time.
"Oh No, I am not dressed!"
She did not like to be measured.
Enjoying life, waiting for the doctor.
__________________________________________________
Stephen was being cute and silly Friday evening with
his aunt and cousins visiting from CA.
Walking in Daddy's boots
"I got this"
Stephen being silly, saying cheese for the camera.
Love this smile, it is contagious.


No comments:
Post a Comment