Sorry about not updating our blog for a while. The end
of the school year was very busy, then when I was going
to upload the pictures I had taken I could not find the
cord. When I finally found the cord, I did not have the
time. So, I am just now getting to it. Here are a few
different events that happened at the beginning of June.
We went to visit cousin Jasmine and the kids looked cute
sitting at the bottom of the stairs eating their animal cookies.
Look at those smiles and curls.
I still had not bought Stephen any colors/markers
since I discovered he enjoyed coloring at cousin
Samuel's birthday. I just bought him a coloring
book and magic markers after seeing him color
at cousin Yasmine's a few weeks ago.
Baby Shower
On the last day of school all the SLPs got
together and they celebrated a baby
shower for me and another SLP.
Since I am having a girl I got a pink cake and
the other SLP got a blue cake for her boy.
Stephen came to visit me at work for, a little bit.
I had so many things to carry that last day and Stephen
helped me out with one of the gifts. He is such a good helper.
Angel's Birthday
That evening we celebrated Angel's 37th birthday.
He had two cakes, plus we also had almost the whole
shower cake. They were all very tasty.
Here Angel is digging into his berry tart as we sang happy birthday.
No, obviously he could not wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment