Easter Sunday

We headed to an early church service Easter Sunday morning.
We had planned to go have a picnic at the Arboretum but
when we got out of church it was drizzling so much that
the ground was wet. So, we got take-out and a movie
and headed home. After Stephen woke up from his
nap the sun had come out so I took him outside to
collect eggs. Sorry for all the pictures, it
was really hard to choose just a few.

We drive into Dallas to church so we usually have breakfast
in the car. Stephen had had enough egg and cheese and
was now working on his plum.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, Stephen loves fruit.


Here he is walking out to the front yard to start collecting eggs.



I had to post this picture he reminds me so much of grandpa Bejar.

He started collecting a few eggs...

... and then started playing with a few others.

I guess he was in no big rush since it was only him.




Stephen was still in his Easter outfit that my friend Maria sent him
for his birthday, but I changed into some comfy pants.

Stephen enjoyed sitting in my lap. He would go get an egg,
come back, sit on my lap and then put it in his bucket.



Just about done collecting all the eggs.

Love his smile.




Stephen throwing an egg into his basket and clapping.
As soon as you start cheering for him he starts clapping.



I just realized that I have really not posted any videos of
Stephen walking, well as you can see from the video he is
now running. It's crazy how quickly they get the hang of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment