Easter egg hunt

After eating breakfast last Saturday Angel took Stephen
out on the trampoline to play for a little before getting
ready to go to his first Easter egg hunt.

Beautiful Saturday Morning.

Static...

... It will shock you!
And it did! Angel called me out to see Stephen's static hair
and when I touched him, I got a big electric shock.

Before we know it he will be flipping.

Easter Egg Hunt
Melissa Baptist church puts on a day full of Easter activities.
A couple of friends invited Stephen and I to go. We had fun.
1-3 year old Ester egg hunt. "So what is this all about?"

"Oh, I am suppose to pick them up and put it in my basket"

"I think I got the hang of this"

"Look at this nice shinny one."

"I like this cool Spiderman egg."

"Hey, they open and they have something inside."

"I think I am doing pretty good for it being my first time."



"In my basket you go."

"This was fun, can we do it all over again?"

"Okay, I will keep them in my basket and just play with one."

All done, time to go do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment