Our baby boy is One. Boy how time files is seems like it was
just yesterday that you cam into this world. You have been
a big blessing in our lives. We love you so much!
You are able to do many things; you have taken five steps and are
and practically run with your walker. You get a brush and
attempt to brush your hair, a phone and put it to your ear,
you try to put on your shoes and shirt. You stab your food
with a fork and attempt to bring it to your mouth. You love
flossing your two teeth at night when Mom and Dad floss
their teeth. You love taking baths and know the meaning of
many words and attempt to say a few words, but nothing clear yet.
Stephen turned One on Saturday and we had a little celebration
for him. I did not get a chance to take too many pictures with
my camera because I was too busy running around. Here are
the pictures I gathered to add to this post.
a frog we hung on the wall.
go outside. Instead we had the kids pull the ribbons
to see which one opened the trap door.
aunt Melissa and Adam got him, as I pull the rest of the gift out of the bag.
and Tia Bertha sent him through mail from a "Land Far Far Away"
Guelitos Ramirez got him.
Ramirez side. If it is hard for the adults to all look then
what can we expect of the kids?
I want to say a special Thank You to all the family members who helped
make Stephen's birthday a success. Thanks for putting up with a
stressed out five month pregnant mommy who wanted
her son's 1st birthday to be just perfect.


No comments:
Post a Comment