We discovered this week that Stephen is now
able to hold the bottle. I have started pumping
before Stephen's last night feeding to make sure
he takes in a full feeding in hopes that he will sleep
through the night. Angel will sometimes feed him.
In doing so this night he realized that Stephen had a
tight grip so he let go and Stephen held the bottle on
his own. Just this past week he has discovered that
he can do a whole lot with his hands.
When ever he does something new we run and
and get the camera.
A lot of times it is when we are getting ready for bed.
There has been so many times that he looks so
precious, I snap the picture and he makes a funny face
like the one you see here or he wipes the smile off his face.
Well, Angel takes the camera and turns it on me
and I realized why his face changes to drastically.
We have been blinding him this whole time. Our
camera lights up a pre flash to avoid red eye and
it is very blinding to us, I can't imagine how Stephen feels.
Like I mentioned he has discovered that he can
coordinate his hands in many ways to manipulate
things. He grabs toys from above his jungle gym and he
even tries to stick his whole hand in his mouth.


No comments:
Post a Comment