Puerto Rico 4


A morning at the beach.

Grandpa and Stephen
It was an overcast morning but we still had fun.

Victoria was not quite sure of how the sand felt on her feet.
Here is Victoria in outfit #1.

Here she is in outfit # 2



Not quite sure why she needed the second outfit...


...But, this is why she needed the 3rd one. 



Outfit #3

Here is Stephen and Angel building a boat.

Victoria was the supervisor.


I am sure you have noticed that in most pictures Victoria
is sucking her two fingers, well I am please to say that she
went all day today 2/19/12 without sucking her fingers. I will 
share details on another post later, but I had to share her triumph.



Making great memories.


So mature eating a potato chip.

She had to give her Daddy a smile once she realized
Angel was taking a picture of her.  You can see her
scraped knees from falling 
when we went to San Juan.






Got Milk? Victoria can't live without it.



No comments:

Post a Comment