Vivian's 1st Birthday


We traveled to Houston at the end of November to celebrate my
cousin Alba's daughter's first birthday on Sesame Street.

Victoria had fun playing, it's a little hard to 
see her in the corner since she blends in with Elmo.


Jumping in the bounce house!

We had to stop and buy Victoria shoes on the way to the party.
I packed Victoria's shoes and when I went to put them on I 
realized that I packed the same shoe in a size 4 and 5.   The 
only pair of black shoes I found where these shoes with a
 heal.  So Victoria got her first pair of high heals.

Pinata Time!




Cake Time!!!

Digging into her personal cake.

Stephen enjoyed his dessert.

The aftermath :)

I took the ipad out when Vivian was opening her gifts so Stephen 
could be entertained.  Here he is  sharing the ipad with the other kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment