California Trip (3)


The Monterrey Bay Aquarium
I have enjoyed going to this aquarium ever since
I was a little girl and now I enjoy taking the 
kids and seeing it through their eyes.


The Ocean Sunfish
One of the most interesting fish I have seen.


Hudson, Victoria and Stephen

I was fascinated by the different types of sea horses/dragons.
These are just a few of my favorites.

Leafy Sea Dragon
These dragons drift in secret gardens and look 
like clumps of tangled seaweed.



It's strange but true-males get pregnant and 
give birth in the seahorse family.


So happy that we were able to get together with my
friend Carrie, her son Hudson and her daughter Stella.










This is one of my childhood memories, being able to 
touch and pick up the different types of sea life.

They have two areas where you could do this.

This was the smaller of the two that mainly had starfish.


Every time we go to Monterrey, we have to go to the Pier.




The first reason we enjoy going is to buy truffles.








The second reason is to eat.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like alot of fun. My brother told us about Monterey a couple of years ago. He said it's nice up there. I hope to visit in a year or two.

    ReplyDelete