Well it looks like we have some performers in the family.
Here is Stephen rocking on the base guitar, well it may
look more like an Indian dance, but rocking none the less.
Hey, his dance is appropriate for the way the other boy is
playing the drum. Don't know where he gets it from.
Here he is being a fish in his Gymboree class.
And here he is singing and dancing. You would think he
sees this all the time, but I could assure you he does not.
We may need to invest in some voice lessons, LOL.
When Victoria got a hold of the microphone she too started
singing (bababa), but by the time I got the camera she
had stopped and I could not get her to do it again. So
this is what I got, her mouthing the microphone.
Hopefully I will have better luck next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment