Okay I continue to be way behind on my blog :(
After church on Easter Sunday we went to my sister's house.
Victoria getting into her basket.
I would say she liked her new Elmo cup, don't you?
Stephen and Yasmine with some of their goodies.
Stephen cried before we left for church because he wanted
to play with the elephant he saw in his basket.
Guelita Mina and Victoria
Stephen hunting for eggs.
Sharing their eggs.
Look at the smile in his face.
Can you tell he enjoyed the candy in his eggs?
Can I have another egg?
After eating lunch and doing our Easter egg hunt, I
changed Stephen and we headed to the back yard
to do "cascarones." A Mexican tradition where you
crack egg shells filled with confetti on others.
Daddy cracking an egg on Stephen.
His face after being hit.
Grandpa was trying to show him how to crack the egg.
Getting daddy back.
Of course I did not get away...
but Daddy got the most.
It was fun seeing the joy in the kids faces. Can't wait
to do it again next year. This will become a definite tradition.



No comments:
Post a Comment