We finally made it out to the Arboretum with the kids.
This second time around, in mid April, all the tulips were gone.
I think it was in part due to the snow/ice storms we had.
This is Jack who was next to the Jack in the Beanstalk house.
Stephen on one of the fountain frogs.
I put Victoria in her Easter dress to take some pictures.
The kids played around in the trees.
Our handsome boy!
I love his smile.
I am working doing summer evaluations this month
and we evaluated a little boy who was so serious today...
He only smiled/laughed twice the whole 1 1/2
we worked with him. We are so blessed to have
two kids with great personalities, for the most part.
Here is Miss Ariana
And of course, Miss. Victoria!
Here she is in what I cal the doll pose.
Tia Maribel with Victoria.
Running around in the castle.
Looking out Rapunzel's exit.
Enjoying the fountain.
Stephen and the kids had fun rolling and running down this hill.
Here is one of the videos I took of him.
Look Mom, No Hands!!!
The end of another joyful visit at the Arboretum.



















No comments:
Post a Comment