Arboretum

We had a visit from my aunt, cousin and his wife. 
I had the privilege of taking them to the  arboretum. 


Here are some of the  pictures I took.

We got snow and several bad storms; so the tulips were 
not as nice as other years.

My cousin Gabriel and his wife Ana.

My Tia Elva; it was her birthday.


Loved these huge white tulips.

They added seven story book houses/castles this season.
This was the castle from Beauty and the Beast.

Taking a break.



Interesting two toned tulips.

I liked the look of this blooming white tree.

Peaceful

My grandmother, on my mom's side was also in town.



Loved the look of the multicolored tulips.




Stopping at one of the cabins to have coffee and a snack.

Heading home on the covered wagon.

It was great having them visit.

After we left we did a little shopping and then met up
with my sister and parents to have dinner.

After dinner we went to my sister's house 
to have birthday cake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment