We headed to the park with my sister and her family one afternoon.
It was very windy.
We went to feed the ducks.
The kids seemed to really enjoy it.
Samir and Yasmine
Victoria making a silly face.
Stephen running back with another slice of bread.
They had nice big ducks...
and apparently nice big catfish as well. I know this is
gross, but look closer and you well see that he has a
fish in his mouth not sure if that caused his death.
Stephen not only fed the ducks...
he scared them away too.
Victoria seemed to have fun as well even though she
did not feed the ducks, she enjoyed eating.
We got to see a couple of these cool kites.
After feeding the ducks we went to their cool playground.
Our rock climbing boy, that is why I was not
surprised when he climbed the baby gate
a couple of nights ago.
This park in Allen has the biggest playground I have ever seen.
Stephen enjoyed exploring the playground.
He made a little friend and was looking out for her.
Stephen's cousin and best friend, Yasmine
They have lots of fun together.
There was this cute little puppy that started playing with the kids.
It wanted to follow us when we were leaving.
My camera is slow a taking pictures, so I was surprised
that I captures this shot of Stephen in the air.
We had a perfect day at the park.




No comments:
Post a Comment