Happy Valentin's Day, yes I know today is
Saint Patrick's day but I am still a month behind.
We went out as a family to a Thai restaurant on Valentin's Day.
Stephen managed to transfer this carrot, in the shape of a flower,
from the big plate onto his plate. Now to get it to his mouth.
Look at the concentration on his face.
Two of my loves.
My other love.
If you follow our blog you can see that we enjoy Thai
and Sushi, we just had sushi last night. I figure Stephen
will have these chop sticks down by his third birthday.
Victoria's first Valentin's Day.
My mom got the kids stuffed animals.
Stephen was happy with his bear.
Victoria was interested on the bears tag...
and her dogs nose.
Victoria is starting to defend herself, "Hey that is my dog!"
Angel says I should write for the Enquirer, for wrongfully
inventing stories from a picture, Lol. Just for fun :)
inventing stories from a picture, Lol. Just for fun :)
Hope you had a nice Valentin's Day.
Hugs
Smiles,
Smiles
and kisses,
Kisses
and Smiles
To...
You XOXOX





No comments:
Post a Comment