The kids and I took my mom out to lunch for her birthday.
Stephen colored and was interested in the kids menu for a bit.
He had some bread, but surprisingly did not eat too much pasta.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had planned on taking pictures of Stephen afterwards
to try and get a shot for his birthday invitation and
what did we find parked outside? This classic!
This nice classic green Buick happened to be parked
right in front of the Olive Garden...
What were the colors of Stephen's Birthday?
Well, Green, White and Black of course.
Stephen explored this classic while I took pictures. Open...
Close!
I am sure the owners appreciated Stephen's exploration.
Putting his fingerprints all over the bumper.
Sticking berries on the side holes.
It was kind of hard trying to pose him, keep him by the
car and take the pictures all on my own. My mom
was watching Victoria while I took the pictures.
I was kind of hoping the owners would come out so
I could ask them if I could take a picture of Stephen in
the car, but it was probably for the best that they didn't.
I also took some shots of Stephen in the front of the restaurant.
Stephen now enjoys putting his hands in his pant pockets.
Our Ray of Sunshine
Stephen started acting silly after taking lots of pictures.
Cheeeeeeeese
We ended taking a few more pictures by the car.
That's a beauty!
Stay tuned to see what picture we choose to
put on Stephen's Birthday invitations.




No comments:
Post a Comment