Trains at NorthPark

We took Stephen to NorthPark Mall to see the train exhibit.

When we got off the car I told Stephen we were going to see
trains and he got a big smile and jumped for joy.

This is an annual exhibit they have to benefit the
Ronald McDonald House.


Stephen enjoyed looking at all the trains.


I loved the way they added the car pulling a trailer.


Our blue eyed girl


They duplicated places around Dallas and other parts of the country.


A part of the Dallas sky line.


Our State Fair with Big Tex who wears real jean pants.


Watching the bottom level trains.

Victoria was somewhat interested. They had hundreds
trains throughout the place.














If I recall correctly, this was a part of N.Y.










After seeing the trains we went to have dinner at P.F. Chang's.
Our Symphony conductor.


The kids did great at the restaurant...


Considering we were there for an hour and a half to two hours.
It was really nice, but I was sad that by the time we got out
all the shops had closed and I was not able to shop.


Stephen looking studious.


He is growing way too fast.



Wearing his train conductor hat they gave
him at the train exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment