A few weeks ago we headed to Garland's 2nd Annual
Wild West Cowboy Round Up. Maribel came into
town for a couple of days and we debated on three
outings: the Zoo, The Balloon Festival, and the
Cowboy Round Up.
We chose the Cowboy Round up. Samuel being
a big helper and pushing Stephen.
They had Gunslinger Shootouts through out the day.
The kids watched for a little bit then they got bored and scared...
Ariana did not like the gun shots. I thought they were way too
loud, I could just imagine how it sounded to the kids. Poor
Ariana got very scared and this was the first thing we saw.
She covered her ears for a long time after.
Samuel being a big helper, holding the pole while
the clown fixes his flag thing.
All fixed
Stephen went to his first petting zoo. He liked the ducklings.
I thought it was cool that they had llamas.
Petting the pony.
Looking at the kid goats.
Petting the piglets
Moving the crate of chicks. At this point we had gone all
around the petting zoo, but Stephen did not want to leave.
Here he is petting the pony again.
Looking at the llamas.
The cute bunny
The llamas
and kid goats yet again.
For some reason Stephen really liked this chicken. I finally had
to carry Stephen out, because he would not walk out on his own.
My sister Maribel and the kids.
We sat here so I could feed Victoria.
Victoria does not look too happy. Poor thing was very hot,
I changed her to a cooler outfit after these pictures were taken.
Look at Stephen's cheeks...
It was really hot.
We were able to see and listen to a couple of performers
since we were sitting above the stage on the square.
Stephen enjoyed walking around.
We went into a cafe to eat and cool down a little.
Veronica, Samir and Yasmine were able to meet up with us.
Stephen's first pony ride; he looks unsure about the whole thing.
Samuel and Stephen on the ponies.
Looking to make sure I am still behind him.
At one point I though he was going to want to get off, but
he made it through the whole ride.
Stephen wanted the hat.
The Round Up was nice but I was sad we did not
make it to the ballon festival this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment