Party, Party, Party!!!


My sister celebrated Yasmine's birthday last Friday.
She is into Elmo, so she had an Elmo theme.

It sure looks like Stephen is going to eat a lot, but all
he ate was a few chips and some fruit.

The Birthday Girl blowing out her candles.

"Take these clothes off me and put on my swimsuit please"

Yasmine's birthday was held at the Allen natatorium,
so as soon as Stephen saw the water he wanted to get in.

"Finally in the water."

"Let's play some more!"

This boy loves the water.


Stephen had no fear, he just walked towards the middle on his own.

The kids had fun kicking...

jumping...

and splashing.

Even though Victoria did not get in the water
she had to wear her swimsuit to her cousin's swim party.


This is what Victoria did most of the party.

~____________________________________________~


The next day, on Saturday, we celebrated Maddie's 3rd birthday.
She had a Pinkalicious party. I did not take too many pictures
but I may post some more if I get some from my sister.

The kids picking up candy and toys that fell from the piNata.

Stephen learning how to blow his whistle lips.

"So, what else did I get?"

The Birthday Girl!
Everything had a pink flare (including the food), of
course, with the exception of one table that was all green.


Here is Stephen listening to the Pinkalicious story
while he ate some grapes I got for him from the green table.

Stephen had grapes while everyone else had cupcakes.
Don't feel too bad for him, he loves fruit.

We are looking forward to celebrating Arian's 3rd birthday
party on Saturday, Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment