We went to my sister Veronica's on Friday night.
Right as we left Victoria started to cry because she was hungry.
Stephen started to get a little fussy because she was crying.
a little while later I saw him put his hands on his ears...
I then hear laughter from him. When I turn around I realize
that he has discovered that he can mute things by covering his ears.
Stephen put on his shoes on his own on Tuesday
without me asking him to, but he put them on backwards.
I told him they were backwards and to take them off and
put them on the other foot. This is him trying to take them off.
We were at my mom's the other night and she gave
Stephen orange wedges. He always makes a mess so
she stripped his shirt off and put Yasmine's bib on him.
Stephen's silly face.


No comments:
Post a Comment