Henri's Holiday

Last Sunday was Henri's Holiday, our annual block party on our
street. We got there a little late, about 2:00 P.M. and I was getting
situated when before I knew it Stephen was soaked from head to toe.
The water from the slip and slide was on and Stephen of course had to
get in and play around in it. There was not a dry spot on his body.

There he goes walking up and down it.

Look at that face, it looks like he is thinking,
"Are you going to get me out or just let me play in it?"


Not much I could do at that point so I let him continue
to play in it. Besides I was in the middle of trying to eat.
I would say it took longer than an hour to finish my plate
with so many interruptions, but the food was worth the wait.

After I finished eating I went home and got his swim trunks.
Stephen loved playing in the bounce house.

He would jump and then land on his butt. He apparently really
enjoys doing this because the next day he was doing the same
thing on my moms hard floors. She was afraid he was going
to break his tail bone, but luckily he did not get hurt.

Here is Stephen interested in the Big Kahuna water slide.


Daddy got him up an bouncing on it and he just watched the
kids going up the stairs in line to take their turn.

It was not long before Hannah was taking him up to take a turn.


Here is a clip of him going down the slide.


He stood there in shock for a few seconds and then he
began to laugh and get happy as he saw the other
children sliding down, but once was enough for
him this year, we'll see how he does next year.

He then began to play in the water that was on the street
that was coming off the slide.

Here he is with his new buddy Oliver.

The things kids are entertained with.

Oliver's grandma taught them how they could splash the water
on the street and they had a blast doing it.


He ended up back on the Buzz Lightyear slip and slide.



Him and Oliver had a good time together.

Stephen also enjoyed playing with a volleyball in the
inflatable gator pool.

Here is a clip of Angel showing Stephen how
to slide on his belly down the water slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment