Our street had a Craw fish Boil to raise funds for Nan who will be
participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (Breast Cancer).
They even had a crawfish race.
Stephen checking everything out.
Stephen joining the big kids.
No, not in touching the craw fish, but filling water guns.
This is the first batch that came out. They usually put spices
potatoes and corn in when they boil them. The first batch
was so big that the corn did not fit. Once it was cooked
they just set up two tables and poured the craw fish
out. Even the kids were digging in.
It was really good. This was our first craw fish boil
and I would have to say that is was very tasty. It
may be bad to say that I did not even peal one
craw fish, Angel did all the work. Thanks Babe!
I don't like to work for my food if all I am going
to get is a little bite , like with crab legs. I
will work for some shrimp and lobster.


No comments:
Post a Comment