Took a stroll through part of the 66 acres of gardens filled with
thousands of chrysanthemums, fall-blooming marigolds, coleus,
salvia and many more. The Arboretum also had pumpkins decorating
some of their beautiful gardens. What a perfect day to be outside.
Love that face
Checking out the different pumpkins.
Getting a closer look at all those rare and unique pumpkins.
This green one really caught Stephen's eye.
I think that hay looks pretty tasty...
I think I am going to get me some...
Your no fun...
I'll just get me some more, there is plenty.
Too cute!
Yasmine, I think that shirt of yours looks pretty tasty too.
Stephen also tried to eat this grass.
Yasmine and Stephen both really liked the floating
pumpkins in the fountain.
He is more interested in the fountain than looking at Dad.
It's hard to get Stephen to pose with you for a picture.
In the bamboo.
Cool Guy
So grown up
There's that tongue again. I had to come back for his
shoe that stayed behind in the bamboo.
We had a great time!
We will be back soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment