Before Turning 5 months...

There were many things Stephen did at the age of
four months. He held his own bottle. He ate
solids (cereal, carrots & yellow squash)

He discovered his feet. If a toy falls towards his feet
he will use one hand and his feet to bring it up.

He turns around


I spun around and crawled. "Don't hate the pink
Strawberry Shortcake blanket I am on. I'm
playing at my cousins house."

He wears shades. Daddy needed a new pair of shades so we
decided to get Stephen a pair.

He can shake hands and imitate the word "agua" (water).
You can tell he is about to say it, but not shown
since I stopped the video too soon.

He sits and stands with some support. Not shown, but I had to throw
this picture in. The way Lucia combed his hair he looks like
Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

Stephen is just about outgrowing his co-sleeper bassinet.
When fully stretched out there is only about an inch or so left.
We are not ready for him to be moved up stairs, but that day
may come sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment