Happy Birthday Angel
You are a great father and husband! We Love You!
It is hard to believe that a year ago today we found
out that we were going to have a baby. I suspected
I was pregnant so I went out and bought a test and
took it in the morning. When I kissed Angel goodbye
I asked him if he wanted his gift now or later. He said
later, so I left to work. I took a picture of the test, just
in case the digital reading erased. But, it was still there
that evening. We had dinner then were about to have cake
when I gave him his birthday card and gift.
It took him a few seconds for him to realize what
his gift was.
Then came the big smile.
We ate cake afterwards.
One year later, look at the shock in Stephen's face.


No comments:
Post a Comment